There is still time to get the awesome Thoughtful Branches stamp set, Beautiful Branches Thinlits dies, or both in a bundle for 10% off! When Stampin' Up! introduced the limited-time Thoughtful Branches Bundle on August 1, they said it would be available through August 31 or while supplies last. Well, happy day—there is still inventory available! It will continue to be available as long as they have supplies; once the inventory is depleted, it will no longer be available, nor will it be offered in future publications.
The leaf stamp for the trio of trees works really well as a cluster of blossoms, kind of like lilacs! I made this card to be used for any occasion. It will be easy enough to add a label or banner for whatever the occasion calls for.
Here's the "How To"
Image: Whisper White 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
Glimmer mat: Silver Glimmer Paper 3-1/4" x 5"
Embossed background: Fancy Frost Specialty DSP 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White Thick 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Die cut image panel with second largest framelit from Lots of Labels Framelits dies. Die cut glimmer paper with largest die.
- Adhere glimmer paper die cut to Fancy Frost background. Wrap ribbon around and fasten at back, then adhere to card base.
- Stamp smallest jar from Jar of Love in Smoky Slate, and water in Pool Party near bottom of Whisper White die cut.
- Mask bottom of jar and stamp three stems from Jar of Love in Wild Wasabi, leaving room at top for flower clusters and adding small leaves from Thoughtful Branches.
- Stamp "flower clusters" (tree leaves from Thoughtful Branches) in Melon Mambo, stamping each twice without re-inking in between.
- Attach image to card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Attach bow with a Glue Dot.