Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is the opposite of last week's In the Sky theme. This time we're "On the Ground" so we can use anything normally found on the ground. Since I have Christmas on the brain, I immediately thought of snow! It's been so dang hot and humid here that I'm longing for cool, brisk weather.
Have you jumped on the Mini Slim bandwagon yet? I struggle with the full size slim line cards but the mini slims are a whole different story! There are slight variations in dimensions between designers, but I like the 3-1/4" x 6-1/4" size best because I can use a half sheet of 6" x 6" DSP as a background if I want.
But as you can see, I didn't use any DSP here. I made a mask from copy paper and used Blending Brushes to make the snowy hills, then stamped the trees in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent. After making the greeting label, I stamped the rabbit on a scrap of Basic White, colored it with Blends and fussy cut it before popping it on dimensionals.
That's my share for today. Click the Next button to jump over to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Peaceful Deer photopolymer stamp set
- Basic White and Soft Succulent cardstock
- Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic Gray, Balmy Blue, and Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Tasteful Labels Dies
- Blending Brushes, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals