The 3" x 4-1/4" Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Timber 3D folder and adhered to a white card base.
After brushing the fall colors on the cardstock, the leaves were die cut and adhered to the brushed metallic-framed cork. (Third and fourth largest stitched rectangles created the frame.) Then all were adhered to the card base. The sentiment was cut with the smallest stitched rectangle and three brushed metallic dots were added.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Banner Year Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Basic White and Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock and Cork Specialty Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, and Cherry Cobbler ink
- Blending Brushes
- Stitched Leaves and Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots