After posting for eighteen days in a row, I decided to take the weekend off (didja miss me?). I don't know how those wonder-woman bloggers do it....not only being insanely creative, but having time to take photos, edit photos, and write blog posts every. single. day. I bow down to their superior powers!
I did spend much of the weekend being creative, though. I had a boat load of thank you cards to make, and there are a few birthdays looming on the horizon, as well. This is one of the cards we made in the Second Saturday Stampers Club. It was pushed back to this past Saturday, due to Pumpkin needing an emergency trip to the vet. He's okay now, but he scared the carp out of me, the little Punk.
Here's the "How To"
Cupcake & candle: Whisper White scrap 2-1/2" x 4"
DSP: Neutrals DSP Stack 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" and 3-3/4" x 5"
Mat: Whisper White 2-1/2" x 4" and 4" x 5-1/4"
Bottom Z band: Crumb Cake 1-1/2" x 11" (scored and folded at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2") and Whisper White 1-1/4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4" x 11" (scored and folded at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2")
- Fold card base into Z shape. Adhere Whisper White mats and DSP as shown in photo above.
- Fold Z band and adhere Whisper White panel as shown. Turn Z band opposite of card base and adhere to card base about 3/8" from bottom.
- Stamp greeting in Early Espresso toward left side of band.
- Stamp cupcake (#1 Watermelon Wonder, #2 Peekaboo Peach, #3 Daffodil Delight), frosting (#1 Chocolate Chip, #2 Chocolate Chip stamped off once, #3 Crumb Cake), and candle (#1 Crushed Curry, #2 Daffodil Delight) on Whisper White scrap and die-cut using Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. Coat frosting with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Adhere cupcake to right of greeting. Attach bottom edge of frosting to cupcake with Stampin' Dimensionals (cut in half). Glue candle inside card so it shows behind cupcake when card is fully open.