Welcome to another challenge from My Inky Friends! This time we are using the sketch from the card found on page 17 of the annual catalog. It's a square card, but I chose to keep the rectangle format.
That's one of the great things about our challenges; we have some flexibility with the design! Want to flip or reverse the sketch? You can do that! Want to make it square or rectangle, you can do that too! Just keep the basics so we can see you followed the guidelines, and you're good to go!
|Love that Detailed Poinsettia die!|
What are the guidelines, you ask? Here they are:
1. For a sketch challenge, follow the general design of the sketch, although it can be flipped. For a color challenge, Stampin' Up! colors are listed. You can use compatible colors and add neutrals as needed.
2. Create something new that has not been posted before.
3. Post your creation on your blog or online gallery, and please provide a link back to our challenge. Provide a direct link to your project or post to the Linky on the challenge page.
4. Feel free to combine up to three challenges, as long as you include a link to the Inky Friends post.
5. Most important of all - have fun!
I hope you'll play along this week. You have two weeks until the challenge ends, so there's plenty of time!