Happy Tuesday, Stampers! I'm keeping those of you in harm's way (hurricane & fires) in my prayers.
Today's card features Sweet as a Peach, but without any peaches! NOTE: Starting with today's tutorial, I won't be listing things like adhesives or tools like snips, paper trimmer, or die cut machine. I'm going to assume most of you have them. 😉
• Stamp Sets: Sweet as a Peach (155050), Bundled savings with dies (155823)
• Cardstock: Petal Pink (146985), Very Vanilla (101650), Soft Sea Foam (146988)
• Ink: Calypso Coral (122925), Memento Black (132708)
• Tools & Accessories: Peach Dies (155829), Scalloped Contours Dies (155560), Matte Black Dots (154284), Bumblebee Trinkets (155568)
• Designer Paper: Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (155807)
• Card Base: Petal Pink- 8 ½" x 5 ½" (score and fold at 4 ¼")
• Cardstock #1: Very Vanilla- 3 ½" x 4" for sentiment and flowers
• Cardstock #2: Soft Sea Foam- small scrap for leaves
• Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: Dotted print is 1 ½" x 5 ½" &
plaid print is 1" x 5 ½"
• Fold card base in half and attach the dotted piece of designer paper to the card front on the right side along the edge using multipurpose liquid glue. Then, use the scalloped edge die on the card front along the opening about ½" from the edge. Run through the die cutting machine.
• Then, add the plaid designer paper to the inside of the card so you can see it along the edge of the opening.
• Stamp the trio of larger flowers on your Very Vanilla cardstock using Calypso Coral Ink and Memento Black for the centers and die cut using the matching die. Using the same piece of Very Vanilla cardstock die cut the scalloped rectangle for the sentiment.
• Stamp the small or mini trio of flowers in Calypso Coral ink on the card base as shown in the photo, stamped off. (Use second generation stamping where you ink up your stamp then stamp off one time on scrap paper before stamping on your project. This will give you a lighter shade of color.)
• Stamp the sentiments on the die cut scalloped piece using Memento Black ink.
• Attach the sentiment to the card front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Add all flowers to the card front popping up the largest one by the sentiment and the medium one at the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Die cut 4 sets of the leaves using Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Use multipurpose liquid glue to attach the leaves near the flowers.
• Add 3 Matte Black Dots around the sentiment and one Bumblebee Trinket on your card.