Here is one of the cards that was sent to Shannon for her to send out. I got to use up more retired DSP, but at the rate I'm going, I'll need to live for about 180 more years to use it all up. And that's assuming I don't buy any more.
(HA! Like that will ever happen!!!)
This is me when the big brown truck comes down the driveway:
I'm tellin' ya, it's like Christmas every other week at my house!
Here's the "How To"
Image panel: Whisper White 2-1/2" x 3-3/4"
Mat: Melon Mambo 2-5/8" x 3-7/8"
Greeting: Whisper White 2" x 4"
DSP: It's My Party (retired) 3" x 4-1/4"
Mat: Melon Mambo 3-1/8" x 4-3/8"
DSP: It's My Party (still retired) 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp banner and greeting on 2" x 4" Whisper White cardstock. (Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry used here.) Cut out using matching die from Bunch of Banners Framelits.
- Stamp candles and flames on 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" Whisper White. Attach to Melon Mambo mat.
- Adhere larger DSP to card base. Adhere smaller DSP to it's mat and then both to card base.
- Attach candles/mat to card base, and use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach greeting over candles.
- Add embellishments, as desired. (Retired It's my Party Enamel Dots used here.)