Here's another peek to pique your interest! I love trees, and this set has a great variety - some more realistic and some more whimsical. This is a Thank You card to be tucked into a customer's order this weekend. She likes trees, too, so I knew this set would be good to use.
The light wasn't the right angle to catch the copper strip above the greeting. It's really pretty!
Here's the "How To:
Image panel: Whisper White 2-5/8" x 4-1/8"
Mat: Soft Suede 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
Embossed cardstock: Whisper White Thick 4" x 5-1/4"
Embellishment: Copper Foil Sheet strip 1/8" x 2-5/8"
Card base: Whisper White Thick, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp grass 3 times with Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp tree trunk with Soft Suede. Stamp solid tree canopy with Pear Pizzazz, and leaves with Old Olive.
- Cut a mask from a sticky not to mask off grass. Stamp sun using So Saffron and rays using Crushed Curry.
- Glue copper strip at bottom of grass. Stamp greeting from Thoughtful Branches in Basic Black Archival ink. (Remember, it's only available until August 31st!)
- Attach Soft Suede mat to back of image.
- Emboss tree trunks from Woodland embossing folder on smaller Whisper White Thick cardstock piece. Adhere to card base.
- Fasten matted image to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.