Three quarters of the way there; this month is just zipping by so quickly! Today I'm using the Window Wishes bundle again. The warm glow of the candles in the window is so inviting, isn't it? This time we're looking in the window, not outdoors. 😉
- Card base: Basic White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Embossed background: Cherry Cobbler 4" x 5-1/4"
- Window scene: Basic White 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Garland: Basic White 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
1. Using window frame dies, cut two frames, one as-is and one with the window pane insert.
2. Emboss Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Brick & Mortar 3D folder.
3. Stamp candles in Cherry Cobbler and flames in Mango Melody on leftover piece from window panes. Die cut with coordinating dies and glue flames behind candles.
4. Use a Blending Brush to add a Mango Melody candle glow, concentrating color closer to bottom of window and fading to a lighter color on the rest of the piece. Glue window pane frame to window.
5. Adhere brick background to card base. Glue outer window frame to card, then candles to window scene and the window scene inside the outer frame.
6. Stamp garland in Shaded Spruce and die cut with die.
7. Stamp greeting at top of leftover window frame and cut banner ends.
8. Adhere garland to card with mini dimensionals and greeting to garland with mini dimensionals cut in half.
9. Add Festive Pearls to garland.
Thanks for your wonderful post and great card. I just purchased this bundle and when I got it, it felt like it was going to be a lot of work, but your tutorial made it seem much easier. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.ReplyDelete