The second 12 Days of Christmas project features the adorably funny North Pole Mischief cling stamp set. That dog looks so proud of itself, and you just know that cat is plotting retaliation of the most painful kind. 😆
- Card base Shaded Spruce 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Image panel Basic White 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Greeting tag Basic White 1-1/4" x 3"
- DSP background Santa Express (red star pattern) 4" x 5-1/4"
- Cardstock strip Shaded Spruce 3/4" x 5-1/2" (cut slightly less than 3/4" to fit tag opening)
Instructions1. Adhere DSP to card base. Stamp image and color with Stampin' Blends.
2. Die cut image with large Designer Tags die.
3. Slide Shaded Spruce strip through tag openings and adhere tag & strip to card.
4. Stamp greeting and cut with small tag die.
5. Color an 8" piece of ribbon with side of Dark Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blend brush tip, and tie a tiny bow. Adhere bow to tag with a Mini Glue Dot, then tag to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Add red Festive Pearls on both sides of image.