This is the final week of Christmas in July, and I really hope you have been inspired by some of the projects! I've tried to keep them fairly simple and easy to mass produce, but I know some are a bit more involved. Today's card focuses on the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set on page 26 of the Jul-Dec catalog. I had all kinds of Christmas songs running through my head while I was making this card - "I love those J-I-N-G-L-E bells" and, of course, "Deck the halls with boughs of horry" which will forever be in my brain thanks to A Christmas Story. 🤣
Anyhoo, here's the deets for today's card!
- Card base: Garden Green 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Embossed background: Basic White 4" x 5-1/4"
- Heat embossed greeting: Garden Green 2-3/4" x 41/4"
- Stamped greeting: Basic White 2" x 4"
- Glimmer banner: Real Red glimmer paper 1" x 4-3/4"
1. Stamp light string in Garden Green at corner of background piece and color with Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend.
2. Emboss with Merry Melody 3D folder and adhere to card base.
3. Die cut Garden Green cardstock with the stitched Rectangles Die that measures approx. 3-23" x 3-3/4". Stamp greeting in VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Adhere to card with dimensionals. Note: the putty tip of the Take Your Pick tool is a must have for removing stray bits of embossing powder before using the heat tool!
4. Stamp "Jolly" and Santa hat in Real Red and die cut with 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" stitched rectangle.
5. Punch banner ends on the red glimmer strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhere to back of Jolly greeting. Adhere greeting to card with dimensionals and add red rhinestones.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!