We're at the halfway point already, can you believe it?! I almost didn't get this done today, because my sweet husband installed a new hard drive on my laptop, and upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Well...now everything is different and I can't upload photos like I did before and I had to learn new stuff, and this old brain ain't what it used to be. 😕 Anyhooo, I managed to muddle my way through, so you're welcome. 😄
This card uses the Lights Aglow Suite found on page 31 of the Jul-Dec catalog. I was all over that when we could preorder. So many shiny options!
- Card base: Evening Evergreen 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- DSP: Lights Aglow 3" x 5" and 1-1/4" x 5"
- Glimmer strip: Gold Glimmer Specialty Paper 1/8" x 5"
- Glimmer snowflakes: Very Vanilla Glimmer Specialty Paper 3" x 4"
- Mat for DSP: Very Vanilla 4" x 5-1/4"
- Greeting label: Very Vanilla 2" x 4"
1. Adhere narrow DSP strip to top of Very Vanilla mat leaving an even border at top and sides. Adhere larger DSP over it (it will overlap) leaving even border at bottom and sides. Glue narrow glimmer strip to top edge of larger DSP.
2. Die cut large and small snowflakes (Twinkling Lights Dies) from Very Vanilla glimmer and use the inner die inserts, too. This can all be done in one pass through the die cut machine.
3. Adhere large snowflake toward upper left of DSP piece.
4. Stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen on Very Vanilla and die cut with label die (Labels Aglow Dies). Thread a 7" length of ribbon through. Attach to DSP with dimensionals. Wrap ends of ribbon to back and fasten. Adhere to card base.
5. Attach smaller snowflake to center of large snowflake with mini dimensionals cut in half.
6. Add gold Festive Pearls.