Starting week two with Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas in July! This time the focus is on the Leaves of Holly bundle found on page 25 of the Jul-Dec Mini. I was happy to see the Gold Holly Leaves (p. 21) were a returning fave in the catalog. They are perfect for this set!
- Card base: Basic White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- DSP: Boughs of Holly (poinsettia print) 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Mat: Evening Evergreen 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Label: Gold Foil 3" x 4"
- Greeting: scrap of Basic White
1. Cut holly label from Gold Foil, and holly leaves background filler from center of Evening Evergreen mat. Adhere leaves behind gold label with liquid glue.
2. Adhere DSP to Evening Evergreen mat and then to card base.
3. Attach gold holly label to DSP with liquid glue. (I forgot to photo this step.)
4. Stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen ink and die cut with small label die.
5. Adhere Gold Holly Leaves embellishments to back of label with mini glue dots.
6. Attach dimensionals (and mini dimensionals cut in half on leaves) to back and adhere to card.
7. Add red pearls from Festive Pearls for holly berries.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!