Today's card features the Window Wishes bundle. I love the scene-building that can be done with this one!
- Card base: Soft Succulent 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- DSP background: Storybook Gnomes Soft Succulent snowflake print 4" x 5-1/4"
- Window frame: Soft Suede 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Inner window frame and scenery: Basic White 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" (CUT TWO)
- Greeting: Basic White scrap from inner window frame
- Wreath: Soft Succulent 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Bow: Real Red scrap
1. Adhere DSP to card base.
2. Use large window frame die to cut the Soft Suede and one of the Basic White pieces. (The insert from the white will become the scenery. The white frame isn't used.)
3. Emboss the Soft Suede frame with the Timber 3D folder.
4. Mask off the snow on the insert and add the sky with a Blending Brush and Tahitian Tide ink. Stamp the trees in Evening Evergreen. Add falling snow with white Pearlized Enamel Effects.
4. Use the large window frame plus the window pane insert to cut the other piece of Basic White. (Again, the large white frame is not used.) Adhere to scenery with liquid glue.
5. Stamp greeting in Real Red and die cut with label from Potted Succulents Dies.
6. Stamp wreath in Evening Evergreen on Soft Succulent piece and cut with
coordinating die. (NOTE: It helps to put a dot on your stamp with a
Sharpie to match the direction of the arrow on the die. Makes lining
them up so easy!) Die cut bow from Real Red scrap and glue to wreath.
7. Adhere embossed window frame to card base. Adhere scenery inside window frame. Add dimensionals to backs of wreath and greeting.
8. Adhere both to card front and add Festive Pearls to wreath.