I'm a little late getting this posted, but I did get it up on Friday, as promised! Don't you just wish you had no other obligations than being creative in the craft room? I sure do! But two dogs, ten cats, forty chickens, a garden/orchard/berry patch that are producing, and a husband keep me otherwise occupied. 😉
Here is the card for Day 3 - a sweet simple card using the Sweet Candy Cane Bundle. Enjoy!
- Card base: Real Red 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Background DSP: red dots from Sweetest Christmas DSP 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Mat for background: Basic White 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Candy canes: red stripe DSP 3" x 4"
- Candy cane mats: red glimmer paper 3" x 4"
1. Adhere dotted background DSP to white mat and then to card base.
2. Die cut candy canes from red striped DSP and red glimmer paper.
3. Adhere striped canes to glimmer with liquid glue, slightly offsetting the glimmer paper. Cross candy cane and glue together. Adhere canes to card with dimensionals.
4. Tie a Real Red bow and adhere to canes with a mini glue dot. Adhere Jingle Bell trinket with glue dot.
5. Stamp greeting on scrap of Basic White and die cut with stitched rectangle die. Adhere to card with dimensionals.Product List
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!