Today's card features the beautiful Peace To You cling stamp set. I loved this the moment that I saw it because of the simple yet elegant imagery. If you make multiples of the same card to send for the holidays, this is the set for you!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a bonus tutorial using the church image in the set. 13 Days of Christmas, anyone? 😉
- Card base: Starry Sky 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Image: Basic White 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" (greeting will be on scrap of this)
- Mat #1: Starry Sky Glimmer Paper 3" x 4-1/4"
- Mat #2: Basic White 2-3/4" x 4-1/8"
- DSP: Starry Sky polka dot print from 2022-2024 In Color pack 2-3/4" x 5-3/8"
1. Adhere DSP to card base on left side, leaving an even border at top, side, and bottom.
2. Die cut glimmer paper with fourth largest rectangle die. Adhere to Basic White mat.
3. Adhere glimmer paper/mat to card base.
4. Stamp image on Basic White using Starry Sky ink and cut out. Attach to card with dimensionals leaving room for greeting underneath. (I went straight across using Mary's dress as a guide.)
5. Cut a 1/4" strip from the scrap leftover from the image. Stamp greeting and cut banner ends. Attach under image with mini dimensionals cut in half.
6. Add a rhinestone to the center of the star.
NOTE: I don't include adhesives, die cut machines, paper snips, or trimmers in the product list because I assume most people already have them. 😊