Snowflakes and mittens - as I sit here sweltering in the heat and humidity of mid-summer, I'm dreaming of cooler days to come, let me tell you! Today's card features the Celebrate With Tags bundle on page 67 of the Jul-Dec catalog. It's a versatile bundle, too, because not only is it good for Christmas, but Birthdays and Valentine's Day, as well.
- Card base: Basic White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- DSP: Snowflake Specialty Vellum (flocked snowflakes) 4" x 5-1/2"
- Embossed background: Basic White 2-1/8" x 5-1/2"
- Stamped mittens & greeting: Basic White 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
1. Adhere flocked snowflake vellum to card base.
2. Emboss background piece with snowflake folder.
3. Adhere embossed piece to card base.
4. Stamp two mittens and the greeting using Fresh Freesia, and die cut with matching dies.
5. Color back side of snowflake (Wonderful Snowflakes embellishment) with Dark Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blend. The color will bleed through to the shiny front.
6. Glue colored snowflake to card. Glue mittens together and attach with dimensionals. Attach greeting with double-stacked dimensionals, and add pearls.