Hey, stampers! Not only is it Tutorial Tuesday (see the project & instructions below), but today is the day the 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-Bration start - exciting times! If you want to see PDFs of the mini catalog and SAB brochure, just click the picture links below. If you want your own paper copy, CONTACT ME and I'll pop them in the mail to you!
Okay, now for the tutorial.... I just adore the Sweet Strawberry photopolymer stamp set on page 44 of the mini, and the Strawberry Builder punch that goes with it, and that's why I made it the Stamp Set of the Week this week! Here is the card:
• Stamp Sets: Sweet Strawberry (154394)
• Cardstock: Basic White (159276), Real Red (102482), Sahara Sand (121043)
• Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Real Red (147084), Mossy Meadow (147111), Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154890), Stampin’ Chalk Marker (132133)
• Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Ornate Frames Dies (150664), Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775), Strawberry Builder Punch (154239), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Card Base: Real Red 4-1/4” x 11” scored & folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” plus scraps to stamp strawberries and greeting
• Cardstock #3: Sahara Sand 3-3/4” x 5” and 1” x 3-3/4”
• Cardstock #4: Real Red 1-1/8” x 3-3/4”
• Stamp flower branches and single flowers on Sahara Sand with Memento ink. Color leaves with Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend. Color flowers on stems with Stampin’ Chalk Marker.
• Adhere Sahara Sand to Basic White mat and then to card base.
• Emboss Sahara Sand strip with Subtle 3D folder, adhere to Real Red mat and then to card base.
• Stamp two strawberries (Real Red) and one stem (Mossy Meadow) and punch with Strawberry Builder Punch. Adhere berries overlapping and add stem. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
• Stamp greeting and cut with Ornate Frames die. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
• Add a few rhinestones to un-colored single flowers.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!