Since the Stamp of the Week is A Touch of Ink, today's tutorial uses this stamp set! If you were a member of my stamping family, you would have received a different tutorial this morning using the same set. 😉 Join my team for this and MORE!
• Stamp Sets: A Touch of Ink (155233)
• Cardstock: Thick Basic White (159229), Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Memento Black (132708), Old Olive (147090), Daffodil Delight Combo Blends (154883), Smoky Slate Combo Blends (154904)
• Tools & Accessories: Ornate Layers dies (152726), Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Matte Black Dots (154284), Paper Snips (103579), Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo (153620), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
• Card Base: Thick Basic White 4 ¼" x 11", score & folded at 5 ½"
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 3 ½" x 5", extra Basic White scraps for stamped images
• Run the front of the card base through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.
• Cut the 2nd largest rectangle from the Ornate Layers dies. Stamp the saying from A Touch of Ink in the lower right corner using Memento Black ink. Add this layer with dimensionals.
• On extra Basic White, stamp two of the leaves and 1 of the flowers in Memento Black ink.
• Stamp the leaves with the more solid stamp in Old Olive ink to fill in. Cut these out with Paper Snips.
• Color the stamens of the flowers with a Dark Daffodil Stampin’ Blend. Shade in the petals with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend. Cut this out as well.
• Add the two leaves from the upper left corner. One goes over toward the right of the rectangle and the other goes down the left side. Add with dimensionals.
• The flowers are placed with the stem at about the same place and goes down toward the middle of the card. These are also added with dimensionals.
• Add a white bow using the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. Add with glue dots.
• Finish with some of the Matte Black Dots.