Here's another card using this week's SOTW, Heart to Heart. Tulips are my daughter's favorite flower, and these blossoms are reminiscent of tulips, so they were just the ticket for this card. Those Resin Hearts Embellishments were colored with a Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend. Customizing embellies is so easy with Stampin' Blends!
Since this particular set doesn't have a birthday greeting, I inked up just one sentiment of the Many Messages stamp using a Stampin' Spot and Mossy Meadow ink refill. Those Stampin' Spots are so handy for this purpose, or when you're using a smaller stamp on the Stamparatus so you don't get ink everywhere.
The DSP background is one of the patterns in the free Sale-a-Bration pack called Paper Blooms. Lots of pretty patterns in that DSP!
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- DSP: Paper Blooms 4" x 5-1/4"
- Image panel: Basic White 2-1/16" x 3-1/4"
- Mat #1: Old Olive 2-3/4" x 4"
- Mat #2: Rich Razzleberry 3-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Greeting: Basic White 1-1/4" x 2-1/4"