Here is a lovely "simple stamping" card that only uses one layer not counting the card base. I love the subtle background which really makes the berries "pop" off the card. The Berry Blessings stamp set is part of the free (with qualifying purchase) Sale-a-Bration bundle on page 14 of the SAB brochure.
If you are a part of my stamping family, you will have received a different tutorial this morning...one of the many advantages of joining my team. Other perks include samples of all the new DSP when a new catalog comes out, rewards and recognition for achievements, and much more!
And now for the instructions for this lovely card:
• Stamp Sets: Berry Blessings (157613), Very Versailles (149275)
• Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (133675), Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Crumb Cake (147116), Blackberry Bliss (147092), Mossy Meadow (147111)
• Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Seal (152812), Glue Dots (103683), Blending Brushes (153611), Stampin’ Blends: Blackberry Bliss (154877), Purple Posy Dark (154896), Mossy Meadow (154890)
• Embellishments: Linen Thread (104199)
• Card Base: Blackberry Bliss 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored & folded at 4 ¼”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 5 ¼” x 4”
• Using a blending brush with crumb cake ink and brush background onto Basic White cardstock.
• Using the Very Versailles stamp set and crumb cake ink stamp the background image over the brushed background.
• Using the Berry Blessings stamp set stamp the blackberry image with Blackberry Bliss ink and the leaves with Mossy Meadow.
• Stamp the sentiment with Crumb Cake.
• Use the Stampin’ Blends to color the berries and leaves.
• Adhere finished Basic White cardstock to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
• Tie a double bow with the linen thread and attach with a glue dot.