Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Love Is In The Air" and I am definitely thinking traditional Valentines this week!
I paired Petal Pink with Poppy Parade (a lot of alliteration, heh) and gold for a classic Valentine look. Leaves were stamped on the background Petal Pink in matching ink, and then the background was embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder. Unfortunately the leaves kind of got lost in the texture. Oh well...
A half-inch strip of Poppy Parade made the arrow piercing the heart, and Gilded Gems dressed up the arrow. (You knew I had to add the bling, right?)
- Always In My Heart Bundle
- Petal Pink and Poppy Parade Cardstock
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Petal Pink and Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pads
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Gilded Gems
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals