The Always In My Heart bundle sure made this an easy card to create. The fancy heart was cut from the Sahara Sand foil sheet in the Love You Always Foil Sheets, then a Bermuda Bay heart inlay was added. These were layered on top of the Subtle 3D embossed Pretty Peacock background on the Coastal Cabana card base.
May I just say that I LOVE that banner! The die cuts the banner and embosses the fold lines so you have perfect folds every time. I colored a Resin Heart Embellishment with a light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend which almost perfectly matched the Coastal Cabana.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Always In My Heart bundle
- Basic White, Coastal Cabana, and Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- Love You Always Foil Sheets
- Pretty Peacock Classic Ink and Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Resin Heart Embellishments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!