Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Favorite new stamp set from the Jan-Jun Mini" and since I like pretty much ALL of them, I just picked eenie meenie miney mo and chose Simply Succulents. Which worked out great since I haven't used it yet!
And since I'm on a 40 birthday card mission for my daughter's fortieth birthday AND she loves succulents....well, it was meant to be! I Googled images for succulents, so I'd know how to color the stamped image, and HOLY COW there is an incredible variety of colors and shapes. I had no idea! So I had a lot of fun playing around with different color combinations before I settled on this.
I was going to use an embossed background, but the Stitched With Whimsy Dies (coing next week) are just so cute I had to add the little wobbly stitches!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
- Simply Succulents Bundle and Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set
- Basic White, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stampin' Chalk Marker, plus Stampin' Blends Combos: Just Jade, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate, Cinnamon Cider
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched With Whimsy and Messages Dies
- Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack, Matte Black Dots
- Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!