Here is the tutorial of the week! It uses the lovely Wrapped Bouquet bundle found on page 21 of the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Don't have a catalog? You can click the link on the top left to see the PDF of the catalog OR I'd be happy to send you one! There's just something about having a paper copy to look at that's so much better than looking online. (For one thing, you can see the actual sizes of the stamps.)
- Bundle: Wrapped Bouquet (156217)
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate (131202), Basic White (159276)
- Ink: Old Olive (147090), Basic Gray (149165)
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Layering Ovals Dies (151771), Scripty 3D Embossing Folder (149634), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs - Seaside Spray (154901), Rococo Rose (154900), So Saffron (154905), Color Lifter (144608)
- Designer Paper: Subtles 6" x 6" (153072), Regals 6" x 6" (153073)
- Misc: Wink of Stella (141897), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Card Base: Smoky Slate 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Cardstock #2: Basic White mat 4" x 5-1/4"
- Cardstock #3: Smoky Slate 2-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Cardstock #4: Basic White 3" x 3-1/2" plus scrap for tag
- Insert Basic White cardstock in Scripty embossing folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhere to card base
- Die cut scalloped oval from Subtles Blushing Bride designer series paper and adhere to Basic White mat
- Stamp newspaper script on Smoky Slate cardstock using Basic Gray ink and die cut
- Fold on score lines and adhere folds with mini glue dots making sure to leave open at top
- Stamp floral bouquet using Old Olive ink on Basic White cardstock
- Color using Stampin’ Blends and then cut out using coordinating die
- Use Wink of Stella over top of flowers for added shine
- Die cut 4 leaves from Old Olive designer series paper
- Insert bouquet inside newspaper die cut and adhere with glue dots
- Attach die cut leaves to back side of bouquet using glue dots
- Stamp sentiment for tag and die cut
- Wrap twine around newspaper, attaching tag, and tie a bow
- Attach completed bouquet to card front using Stampin’ dimensionals
- Attach rhinestones to center of flowers
If you were part of my stamping team, you'd have received another tutorial today using this same set, either on our private Facebook page, or by email if you aren't a FB user. Just another good reason to join my stamping family!