Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Easter, and the Springtime Joy cling stamp set is just so adorable that I had to use it - even though there were others calling me from the shelf!
I wanted a bit more texture than just the Subtle 3D embossing, so I added the lovely die cut from the Flowering Vine Dies. I think it added just the right amount of interest to the background without overwhelming the little image.
The rabbit was stamped and colored before cutting out with the Stitched So Sweetly scalloped die. His little basket was stamped, colored and fussy cut.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
- Springtime Joy and Itty Bitty Greetings cling stamp sets
- Basic White and Mint Macaron cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampin' Blends Combos: Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Mint Macaron, Magenta Madness, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stitched So Sweetly and Flowering Vine Dies, Subtle 3D embossing folder
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Flowers for Every Season Gems
Very sweet card, I love the flowering vine die behind the bunny, thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete