Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Spring Flowers and things are definitely blooming here on the farm! Along with my allergies, LOL. It's a small price to pay for the beauty, though!
I wanted to play with the In Bloom bundle I borrowed from a dear stamping friend, so this week's theme gave me the perfect opportunity.
The Pierced Blooms Dies are so much fun to use! It's easy to build a bouquet with them. That darling pierced label is part of the set, too.
- In Bloom Bundle
- Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Metallic Pearls