Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Spring Flowers and things are definitely blooming here on the farm! Along with my allergies, LOL. It's a small price to pay for the beauty, though!
I wanted to play with the In Bloom bundle I borrowed from a dear stamping friend, so this week's theme gave me the perfect opportunity.
The Pierced Blooms Dies are so much fun to use! It's easy to build a bouquet with them. That darling pierced label is part of the set, too.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- In Bloom Bundle
- Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Metallic Pearls
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!