Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is St. Patrick's Day, the day that everyone is a wee bit Irish! Since I didn't have any shamrock stamps, I decided to build my own using one of the hearts in the Stitched Be Mine Dies. The Garden Green pairs nicely with the Soft Sea Foam background, don't you think?
Lucky for me (heh) there was an appropriate sentiment in Itty Bitty Greetings. I just had to add some gold for good luck, too, and the Dainty Diamonds background adds just the right texture. A Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker was used to color the ribbon.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Stamps
- Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
- Gold Foil Sheets
- StazOn Jet Black Ink, Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched With Whimsy Dies and Stitched Be Mine Dies
- Gilded Gems and 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!