Hey, stampers! Just got back home form having skin cancer surgery, so I'm a wee bit late today. (PSA - get your spots checked! Catching something early leads to the best outcome.) Anyhoo, I thought this card was so soft and lovely that I just had to share!
• Stamp Sets: Friends are like Seashells (154368) *bundle (156205)
• Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick (144237), Pearlescent Specialty Paper (154291), Early Espresso (119686), Petal Pink (146985)
• Ink: Early Espresso (147114), Petal Pink (147108)
• Tools & Accessories: Seaside Seashells Dies (156095), Tasteful Labels Dies (152886), Seashells 3D Embossing Folder (154309), Opal Rounds (154290), Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
• Card Base: Thick Very Vanilla 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
• Cardstock #2: Early Espresso 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
• Cardstock #3: Petal Pink 5¼ x 4
• Cardstock #4: Pearlescent Specialty Paper 5 ¼ x 4
• Cardstock #5: Pearlescent Specialty Paper 4 x 1-1/2
• Fold your card base in half to create your card.
• Adhere the Early Espresso card stock #2 to your card front.
• Place the Seaside Seashells Die onto the Pearlescent Specialty Paper #4 and run it through your Cut & Emboss Machine.
• Place your Die cut inside the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder and run it through your Cut & Emboss Machine.
• Using your scissors hand cut out the little Seashell (the one where the sentiment would have been covering).
• Place the Petal Pink card stock #3 inside the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder and run it through your Cut & Emboss Machine.
• Adhere your Seaside Seashells die cut piece to the Petal Pink card stock using liquid glue.
• Trim off any excess from the sides and adhere to your card front.
• On the Pearlescent Specialty Paper #5 stamp your sentiment using Early Espresso ink. Dip in Clear Embossing Powder shake off excess and heat with heat tool.
• Die cut out with the Tasteful labels die shown.
• Attach to your card front using dimensionals covering the section you hand cut the shell out of.
• Attach the Shell you hand cut out using dimensionals as shown.
• Attach your Opal Rounds as shown.
• On the inside of your card stamp the shells shown using Early Espresso ink and Petal Pink ink.
Hope you all good now, I really love this suite. Your card is beautiful. Can I case it for my grand daughter..?ReplyDelete