Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Valentine Favors" and I have just the perfect little treat for you! Since my hubby and I started the low carb life a couple years ago, sugar is definitely something we do not eat. So imagine my delight when I discovered sugar free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Oh, happy day!!!
This little box holds four peanut buttercups, or three Ghirardelli Squares, though I haven't seen any sugar free ones. (I'd be all over them if I did!)
Its a super simple box to make, too. And then you can decorate as you please. I used the Lots of Heart bundle, but with an Itty Bitty Greeting since the box is so small.
- Base cardstock 4-1/8" x 4-1/8" scored at 3/4" all around
- Lid cardstock or DSP 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" scored at 1/2" all around
Fold on all the scorelines and cut the flaps up to the scoreline. Adhere flaps with Tear & Tape adhesive. Decorate as desired and give a sweet little something to someone special! 💘
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Lots of Heart bundle and Itty Bitty Greetings
- Basic White and Real Red cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark ink
- Stampin' Blends Combos: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, and Mango Melody
- Heat Tool and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Subtle 3D embossing folder
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon
- Tear & Tape, Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals