Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Masculine cards" and I'm excited because I can always use some inspiration when it comes to guy cards. I can't wait to see what the design team did!
I challenged myself to use the Enjoy the Moment cling stamp set, which I haven't inked up yet. The images definitely aren't feminine in my opinion, and when paired with some Well Suited DSP (love that grid) and Well Suited Twine I think it will pass the test.
The poppy pod image was stamped directly on the DSP in Smoky Slate (stamped off) and the seeds in Night of Navy (stamped off twice). The fussy cut pods were stamped in Night of Navy and colored with Stampin' Blends then popped up over the twine loops.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Enjoy the Moment Cling Stamps
- Basic White and Night of Navy Cardstock
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper
- VersaMark, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Classic Ink
- Stampin' Blends Combos: Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight
- Heat Tool and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Well Suited Twine Combo Pack
- Stampin' Seal and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!