Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Cards for kids." This is a theme I don't get to do often enough, and what better stamp set for a kid's card than Zany Zebras?!
It has just the cutest trio of dancing, prancing zebras along with some great greetings. I went with a blue on blue color scheme because I like blue, and because Misty Moonlight pairs so well with Seaside Spray.
The DSP strip is from the Flowers For Every Season 6" x 6" pack, and the twine is from the same suite. (Isn't that tiny party hat adorable?)
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Zany Zebras Cling Stamp Set
- Basic White, Night of Navy, and Seaside Spray Cardstock
- Flowers For Every Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Blends Combos: Seaside Spray and Night of Navy
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Tasteful Textile 3D Folder, Stitched Shapes Dies
- Classic Label Punch
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
- Stampin' Seal, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!