Here's the tutorial for this week, featuring the Lots of Heart bundle. I absolutely adore that gingham check heart!
• Stamp Sets: Lots of Heart Bundle (156202)
• Cardstock: Rococo Rose (150882), Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Memento Black (132708), Rococo Rose (150080)
• Tools & Accessories: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stampin’ Blends Combos - Basic Black (154843), Rococo Rose (154900), Granny Apple Green (154885), Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack (152466), Resin Hearts Embellishments (154578), Blending Brushes (153611), Stampin’ SEAL+ (149699), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
• Designer Paper: Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper (152493)
• Card Base: Rococo Rose – 8 ½” x 5 ½” score at 4 ¼”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White – 5 ¼” x 4” + scrap approx. 4” x 4” for stamping
• Fold card base on score line and set aside.
• Take the Basic White cardstock layer and apply Rococo Rose ink using a Blending Brush. I did it in a circular motion in the area where the heart is going to go.
• Then, I added some Stampin’ SEAL+ adhesive in the center of the ink blended area and stuck the Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper piece on top.
• Stamp the heart, flower, and sentiment on the 4” x 4” scrap piece of Basic White. The heart and the flower image are stamped in Memento Black ink and the sentiment is in Rococo Rose.
• Die cut the heart and the flower image using the dies and hand cut the sentiment. The sentiment is approx. ½” tall.
• Attach the heart to the center of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Color the flower image using your Stampin’ Blends markers and attach it to the heart using Stampin’ SEAL+ adhesive. Add your sentiment like in the picture using Stampin’ SEAL+ adhesive.
• Tie a bow with the trim and add to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
• Lastly, add a few Resin Heart Embellishments to your card front.