Today's tutorial is a lovely, simple card featuring Happy Thoughts (greeting) and the soon-to-retire SAB set Corner Bouquet (image). Yellow and black is such a eye-catching color combination....which is why so many traffic signs are yellow and black. 😉
If you order the Happy Thoughts set, Dandy Garden M&M cards & envelope pack, DSP, ink pad, and dots, you'd qualify for the Corner Bouquet SAB set for free. But hurry, because SAB ends this Sunday, the 28th!
• Stamp Sets: Corner Bouquet (155273), Happy Thoughts (154507)
• Cardstock: Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (154301), Basic White (159276), Bumblebee (153077)
• Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
• Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Painted Labels Dies (151605), Matte Black Dots (154284), Stamparatus (146276)
• Designer Paper: 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" (152495)
• Card Base: Dandy Garden Memories & More Card 6-1/4” x 4-1/4”
• Designer Paper: 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" Bumblebee 5-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 5-1/4” x 3-1/4
• Cardstock #3: Bumblebee 3” x 3”
• Cardstock #4: Basic White 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”
• Fold the Memories & More card base in half.
• Use Cardstock #2 and stamp the smaller corner bouquet image in black ink in the top right corner, then rotate the cardstock 180 degrees and stamp again in the top right corner. (Note: Using a Stamparatus to stamp the images will help to line up the images so they are the same in both corners.)
• Die cut the Swirl Circle from the Painted Labels Dies out of the Bumblebee cardstock #3.
• Die cut the 1-7/8” Stitched Circle out of the Basic White cardstock #4, then stamp the “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set using the black ink.
• Glue the sentiment to the inside of the swirl circle die cut, then adhere in the center of the 2 corner bouquet images. Now glue this whole piece to the center of the Bumblebee Designer Series Paper, and then to the center of the card base.
• Add Matte Black Dots to the sentiment piece or scatter around on the card to your liking.
• Stamp a sentiment in the inside of the card. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!