(Plus I can add it to the "40 pile", LOL.) Today I'm using a brand new, not-yet-released bundle from the 2021 Annual Catalog! Demos get to preorder this month, AND it will be available to customers next month as an early release!!!
Here are the cast of characters used on today's card:
|OOPS, I didn't use Bermuda Bay cardstock! Just ignore it.|
- Flowering Cactus photopolymer stamp set - card front greeting
- Approaching Perfection cling stamp set - inside sentiment (SAB freebie!)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Thick Basic White and Basic Black cardstock
- Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" DSP
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Brilliant Wings Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Ornate Frames Dies
- Matte Black Dots
Also needed are basics like Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Seal, Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Score large Basic White cardstock at 4-1/4" and 6-3/8".
- Fold card base in half, then fold front back to form a Z.
- Add two strips of Tear & Tape to the flap as shown, then adhere the 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" white cardstock to the flap, forming the card front.
- Adhere both DSPs to their mats.
- Attach the front DSP/mat to the front of the card base.
- Do the same for the inside of the card.
- Decorate the card front as desired. (Flowers would be lovely! Or use the butterflies in Butterfly Gala or Butterfly Wishes. OR join my team and choose the preorder goodies in your starter kit! 😃)
- Stamp the inside greeting and add something popped up on dimensionals to prop the card open.