Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Favorite New DSP". How can I pick a favorite? It's like asking me to pick a favorite child! After much flip flopping, I finally decided on the True Love DSP just for its versatility.
I mean, what's not to love about black and white patterns that you can pair with any other color? Red and yellow are my go-to colors with B&W, so I used a sponge dauber to add a bit of Poppy Parade to the roses and Mossy Meadow to the leaves, and a cotton swab for the Mango Melody flower clusters. After fussy cutting, they were popped up on dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamps
- Basic White and Basic Black Cardstock, Gold Foil Sheets
- True Love Designer Series Paper
- VersaMark ink, Heat Tool, and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, and Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pads and Sponge Daubers (and a cotton swab)
- Paper Snips, Stampin' Seal, and Stampin' Dimensionals