Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Favorite NEW In Color" and you know which one is mine, of course! Misty Moonlight is just the loveliest shade of blue and pairs perfectly with silver (and Night of Navy, and Seaside Spray). And, in keeping with the 12 Days of Christmas in July, I made a Christmas card.
Misty Moonlight and silver is definitely a cool combination (pun intended). This week Still Scenes is getting some love. Snow globes and snow flakes; gotta love them! The greeting (Itty Bitty Christmas) just seemed perfect for this scene. A die cut bit of Window Sheet looks like glass on the globe.
I hadn't used Whisper White Craft ink in quite a while and was afraid it might have dried up, but it was still good and ready to go! The tiny snowflakes were stamped on the Misty Moonlight background to mimic the swirling snow when you shake a snow globe.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Still Scenes and Itty Bitty Christmas cling stamp sets
- Whisper White and Misty Moonlight cardstock, plus Silver Foil and Window Sheets
- Misty Moonlight Classic and Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pads
- Snow Globe Scenes Dies
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue