Cherish the Season is another one of those stamp sets that pairs really well with the Christmas Means More stamp set. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make this card, because that line from It's a Wonderful Life jumped right out at me!
That's my all time favorite Christmas movie, featuring my all time favorite actor, Jimmy Stewart. And the message is so powerful! We never know how what we do or say will ripple out and affect others. That's why I really strive to spread kindness, especially these days.
Although I didn't use the stamps, I DID use the Sounds of the Season Dies to cut the bells. (I left the cut out pieces in the holes). They were cut from the red foil in the Red & Green Foil Sheets pack, and gold foil from the Brushed Metallic cardstock pack. The greeting was stamped on Whisper White before it was embossed with the dotted Wrapped in Texture embossing folder. Measurement and instructions are below.
Remember, buy any bundle in August from the upcoming 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog, which starts August 4th, and received a pre-cut, ready to stamp and assemble card kit (4 cards and envelopes) from me! The kit will include any dies cuts and embossed pieces, as well as embellishments needed to complete the cards. All you need is stamps, ink, and adhesives.
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored/folded at 4-1/4"
Greeting panel: Whisper White 2-1/2" x 5-3/8"
Mat for greeting: Red Foil Sheet 2-5/8" x 5-3/8" (cut large bell from center before adhering greeting)
Small bell & pine sprigs: Gold Brushed Metallic 2" x 3"
Pine springs: Shaded Spruce 2" x 3"
DSP: 'Tis the Season 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Adhere DSP to card base.
- Die cut large bell from center of red foil sheet.
- Stamp greeting on right side of Whisper White panel and emboss with dotted folder. Adhere to red foil mat and then to card base 3/8" from bottom edge.
- Die cut smaller bell and the large and small pine sprigs from brushed gold cardstock.
- Die cut TWO each of the large and small pine sprigs from the Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- Arrange bells and pine sprigs to the left of the greeting and adhere in place. Tie a bow with the Gold Shimmer Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot.
AAAND, I JUST REALIZED I CHANGED THE CARD AFTER I TOOK THE PHOTOS, WHICH IS WHY I SAID TO CUT SOME GOLD PINE SPRIGS.