Here we are at the last day of July, and the last of the twelve days of Christmas in July. Geez, that went fast! Well, in a few short days you will be able to order from the Aug-Dec Mini, so that's something to look forward to. And there are so many more things that I didn't get a chance to use, I'm sure they will be appearing here in the near future!
For the final card, I used the Wishes & Wonder bundle (part of the Wonder of the Season Suite) again, because I just HAD to use that sleigh somehow. (Going for a sleigh ride is on my bucket list.) The holly bunch is part of the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack, also part of the suite. Lots of neat stickers in there!
The Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper makes a nice background without having to emboss. I was going to cover the whole card front with it, but having the greeting on a label on top didn't look right. I thought making it a bit narrower, leaving room for the greeting (Itty Bitty Christmas) at the bottom, looked better.
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
Background: Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper 3" x 5-3/8"
Sleigh: Whisper White 2" x 3-1/2"
Medallion: Gold Brushed Metallics Cardstock 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
Ribbon: Wonder of the Season Shaded Spruce Argyle Satin 4-1/2"
- Adhere Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper to card base. Fold top of ribbon under 1/2" and hold in place with Tear & Tape adhesive. Cut banner end 3-3/4" from fold. Adhere to card base 1-1/4" from right side.
- Stamp sleigh (Cherry Cobbler) and color with Stampin' Blends marker (Dark Real Red). Die cut with matching die.
- Die cut medallion from brushed gold cardstock. Adhere medallion behind back of sleigh. Add a holly sprig from the Memories & More Card Pack.
- Adhere sleigh/medallion to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting (Shaded Spruce) and add Wonderful Gems.
I enjoyed your 12 Days of Christmas collection. Each one is as beautiful as the next!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much - that really made my day!ReplyDelete