Is anyone out there as
I used three different die sets on this card because, well...why not? The first one you'll notice is the new Sweetest Borders Dies with the beautiful holly and evergreen bits. I die cut it in Shaded Spruce, and almost did another one in Just Jade so I could inlay the colors, and thought, HEY! No need to put those puzzle pieces together when I can get a similar look with a Just Jade background!
The other dies used were Stitched Rectangles and the often-overlooked label die in the Nature's Thoughts Dies. Layering them created a nice frame for the candles. Measurements and instructions are below.
Remember, buy any bundle in August from the upcoming 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog, which starts August 4th, and received a pre-cut, ready to stamp and assemble card kit (4 cards and envelopes) from me! The kit will include any dies cuts and embossed pieces, as well as embellishments needed to complete the cards. All you need is stamps, ink, and adhesives.
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
Large frame: Whisper White 3-1/2" x 5"
Image panel: Whisper White 3" x 4-1/4"
Pine/Holly die cut: Shaded Spruce 2-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Background: Just Jade 1-5/16" x 5-1/2"
Greeting: Whisper White 1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Stamp candles on image panel with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Stamp flames (Daffodil Delight) and create a glow around them with a sponge dauber (So Saffron). Die cut with fourth largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- Die cut large frame using label die in Nature's Thoughts Dies. Adhere image panel leaving an even border at top and sides. (Bottom won't show.) Adhere to card base.
- Die cut holly/pine sprig border from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere Just Jade background behind border. Note: you may need to fuss with it a bit and trim the bottom of the border to make it fit before adhering background. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp greeting (Shaded Spruce) and cut ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Attach using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Gilded Gems and Red Rhinestones to complete the card.