Two thirds down, one third to go! Are you getting inspired? I sure hope so! Today's card features the very cute and modern Tree Angle photopolymer stamp set. There are 15 pieces, and they coordinate with the Stitched Triangles Dies found in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
This is another quick and easy card. The little poinsettia tree is a two-step stamp, and it doesn't need precise placement, thankfully.
That greeting does make me a little bit sad, though, because I'm not sure we will be able to gather with loved ones by Christmas, the way things are going. Well, we can hope things will be better by then, anyway! Measurements and instructions are below.
Remember, buy any bundle in August from the upcoming 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog, which starts August 4th, and received a pre-cut, ready to stamp and assemble card kit (4 cards and envelopes) from me! The kit will include any die cuts and embossed pieces, as well as embellishments needed to complete the cards. All you need is stamps, ink, and adhesives.
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
Embossed background: Whisper White 3-3/4" x 5"
Mat: Real Red 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
DSP: Heartwarming Hugs 1-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Trees: Whisper White 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Emboss Whisper White background with the Dainty Diamonds folder and adhere to the Real Red mat. Adhere both to card base.
- Adhere DSP strip over embossed background, having lower edge about 5/8" up from lower edge of the Real Red mat.
- Heat emboss greeting in white on lower left side of DSP.
- Stamp trees (Real Red, Garden Green) and tree trunk (Early Espresso). Die cut trees and fussy cut trunk.
- Arrange trees as desired and adhere to card - smaller trees with liquid glue, larger tree and tree trunk with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Color Star Designer Elements with a Dark Daffodil Stampin' Blend marker and attach above trees. (I used a tiny piece of a dimensional behind the center star.)