Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is to use ALL the new 2021-2023 In Colors on our project. (Whew! Thank goodness they all work together....I don't know what I'd do if I was stuck using Summer Starfruit from a few years ago. I just could not like that one at all.) 😜 Luckily, I love ALL the new In Colors, so this was a piece of cake for me!
And, luckily, the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set had the perfect floral design so I could use all the colors! I stamped it twice on the left side of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White cardstock and colored the background around the flowers with the Light Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend. The the leaves were colored with Evening Evergreen, and the blossoms with the other three In Colors.
I didn't want to waste a lot of ink by coloring the entire panel, so I added a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock embossed with one of the Greenery embossing folders, and a narrow strip of the gorgeous Gold Metallic Specialty Paper. It looked so nice that I had to add the swirly die cut from Painted Labels cut from the same gold. The greeting background was colored with the Light Pale Papaya Blends marker.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Hand-Penned Petals and Peaceful Moments Stamp Sets
- Basic White, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen Cardstock
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink, plus all the 2021-2023 In Color Stampin' Blends Combos
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Painted Labels Dies, Greenery Embossing Folders
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals