Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite stamp set or bundle in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Well, my favorite set is Hand-Penned Petals, but I've used that one so much I thought I'd give a different set some love. There are so many lovely sets to work with! I decided to use Celebrate With Flowers, which is on page 62 of the catty. The first thing that jumped out at me when I saw it was the vertical Happy Birthday. I like using vertical sentiments, so I had to get it, but didn't pay much attention to the other stamps in that set until I had it in my hands.
Well, I absolutely love the possibilities with this stamp set! For today's card I went with a totally neutral color scheme and layout that can be used for any gender.
Gold looks fab with Basic Gray (see the Simply Elegant DSP to see what I mean!), so I used a strip of the gold metallic specialty paper and the adorable little bumblebees to lend an elegant look to the card. The scalloped border was made with a Penned Flowers die, so I did use something from that suite, anyway!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Celebrate With Flowers cling stamp set
- Basic White and Basic Gray cardstock
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP and Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
- Basic Gray and Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Penned Flowers Dies
- Bumblebee Trinkets
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals