Happy Tuesday, y'all! Isn't this lovely? If you're not a fan of purple, you could easily do this in a different color.
· Stamp Sets: Blossoms in Bloom (152684), Color & Contour (154994)
· Dies: Many Layered Blossoms (153582)
· Cardstock: Basic White Thick (159229), Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045)
· Designer Series Paper: True Love 154281
· Ink: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Highland Heather (147103), VersaMark Pad (102283), Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo (154883)
· Tools and Embellishments: Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine (149653), Stamparatus (146276), Sponge Daubers (133773), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips Scissors (103579), Adhesive Sheets (152334), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (155567)
· Basic White Thick card base: 11” x 4 1/4”, scored at 5 1/2”
· Basic White: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
· Basic Black 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
· Designer Series Paper 2” x 4 1/4”
· Using the Stamparatus and Highland Heather Ink, stamp the large image from Blossoms in Bloom onto the Basic White Cardstock as shown in the photo. Add some Gorgeous Grape ink towards the center of the flowers using a Sponge Dauber and stamp again. Repeat until you have enough contrast. Color in the center of the flowers with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (Dark or light - your preference.)
· Attach a piece of Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Basic Black Cardstock, and die cut the large die from Many Layered Blossoms. Peel off the adhesive backing and attach to the Basic White Cardstock, lining it up over the stamped flower.
· Using Paper Snips, trim away the cardstock at the bottom of the card as shown in the photo, also cutting away some of the die cut leaves, and cutting around the flowers.
· Attach the strip of DSP to the bottom of the card base. Attach the stamped layer with Dimensionals, making sure to line up the top and sides with the card base.
· Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Basic Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
· Cut a piece of DSP the same size and attach the sentiment strip with adhesive, layering the two so that the DSP shows on the bottom and left side.
· Attach to the card base with Dimensionals and embellish with the Clear Epoxy Essentials.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!