Happy Tuesday, y'all! I've been busy getting seedlings transplanted to the garden and, of course, this is the hottest it's been all year. 😎 Been drinking water like there's no tomorrow!
Today's tutorial features the beautiful Color & Contour bundle. Even if I hadn't liked the stamp set (which I DO!), I'd have gotten those Scalloped Contours Dies.
• Stamp Set: Color & Contour Bundle (158356)
• Cardstock: Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Pale Papaya (155670), Blushing Bride (147100)
Polished Pink (155712), Highland Heather (147103)
• Tools & Accessories: Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571), Basic Borders Dies (155558), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
• Designer Paper: Pattern Party - Host DSP (155426)
• Card Base: Basic White 8 ½” x 5 ½” ; score at 4 ¼”
• Layer #1: DSP strip 5 ½” x 1 ¾”
• Flowers: scrap pieces Basic White
• Cut and score card base.
• Die cut front of card with simple curved die about 1½” from bottom of the card front.
• Attach the strip of DSP to the inside of card aligning with bottom of card.
• Stamp 3 flowers with the outline stamp using Tuxedo Black ink. Die cut out flowers.
• Stamp the flowers with the more solid filler stamp. The sample flowers used Pale Papaya then Blushing Bride for 2 toned effect, Polished Pink then Blushing Bride and 2 layers of Highland Heather. Feel free to experiment with your favorite colors.
• Stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Black.
• Attach flowers to card front- pop up 2 of the flowers with Stampin’ dimensionals.
• Add jewels to match flowers – 3 per flower.