Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite DSP. Oh man, this was a tough one... it's like making me pick my favorite child! There are so many that I love, but this week I have to say it's the Hand-Penned DSP. But I reserve the right to change my mind next week!
Of course there are lovely floral patterns on one side in soft luscious colors, but I chose to use the reverse sides for this card. I picked the colors for coloring the image from the colors listed on the back of the DSP package.
It was simple to cut the patterned paper with the Stitched Rectangles Dies and stick them on with liquid glue (which gives me time to move them as needed).
A bit of Simply Elegant Trim and some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels finished the card. Apologies for the awful color in the photos - I don't know why I have trouble getting the colors just right. The card base is Mint Macaron.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals (image) and Art Gallery (greeting)
- Basic White, Mint Macaron, and Pale Papaya Cardstock
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Stampin' Blends Combos: Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Penned Flowers Dies
- Simply Elegant Trim, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals