Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite pre-order bundle, and my current fave is the Hand-Penned Petals bundle, which consists of the 15 piece Hand-Penned Petals photopolymer stamp set and the 14 piece Penned Flowers Dies. My favorite will change as time goes on, but at this moment it's my fave.
I got to use the Hand-Penned DSP and the gorgeous 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum AND In Color Jewels for this card, too. Sooo pretty, all of them!
The stitched border in the Penned Flowers Dies trimmed the card front so the DSP adhered inside would show.
Look at that Shimmer Vellum - isn't it gorgeous?!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Hand-Penned Petals Bundle
- Basic White and Evening Evergreen Cardstock
- Hand-Penned designer Series Paper and 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
- Evening Evergreen and Polished Pink Classic Stampin' Pads
- Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Baker's Twine Essentials Pack and 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
A very pretty card.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card, love it!!!!ReplyDelete