Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is shades of green and two of the new In Colors, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent, are perfect for this! I used both on this card, along with other new goodies and some old favorites. This birthday card would work for a man or a woman!
I began with an Evening Evergreen card base and added a Tasteful Textile 3D embossed white background (3-3/4" x 5"). The scalloped background for the Evening Evergreen fern frond was cut with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies from Soft Succulent cardstock.
The greeting was stamped in Evening Evergreen and then cut with another die from the Scalloped Contours Dies and popped up on dimensionals over a loop of gold cord (Simply Elegant Trim). A few Genial Gems completed the card.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
- Elegantly Said Cling Stamp Set
- Basic White, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent Cardstock
- Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Scalloped Contour Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Simply Elegant Trim, Genial Gems
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals
I really like your card. Pretty new colors. The Flourshing fern is my favorite die to use.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing the card.