Connie & Mary have cooked up a really fun theme for this whole month, based on popular songs with color names! This week's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is white on white cards, inspired by the song from my favorite band of all time, the Moody Blues.
I had so much fun making this card! Except instead of Nights in White Satin running through my head, I had "White on white, lace on satin, blue velvet ribbons on her bouquet." Y'all are probably too young to remember it, LOL.
I used the Pierced Blooms Dies for the flowers, with a sneak peek at three items from the 2021 Annual Catalog that starts May 4th. The first is the Basic Borders Dies used for cutting the angle, the second is a new In Color, Evening Evergreen which stamped the third sneak peek, from the Elegantly Said cling stamp set!
- Elegantly Said cling stamp set (available May 4)
- Basic White cardstock, Basic White Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Evening Evergreen Classic ink (available May 4)
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Pierced Blooms Dies, Basic Borders Dies (available May 4)
- Subtle 3D embossing folder (retiring May 3)
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue