Connie & Mary have cooked up a really fun theme for this whole month, based on popular songs with color names! This week's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is white on white cards, inspired by the song from my favorite band of all time, the Moody Blues.
I had so much fun making this card! Except instead of Nights in White Satin running through my head, I had "White on white, lace on satin, blue velvet ribbons on her bouquet." Y'all are probably too young to remember it, LOL.
I used the Pierced Blooms Dies for the flowers, with a sneak peek at three items from the 2021 Annual Catalog that starts May 4th. The first is the Basic Borders Dies used for cutting the angle, the second is a new In Color, Evening Evergreen which stamped the third sneak peek, from the Elegantly Said cling stamp set!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
- Elegantly Said cling stamp set (available May 4)
- Basic White cardstock, Basic White Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Evening Evergreen Classic ink (available May 4)
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Pierced Blooms Dies, Basic Borders Dies (available May 4)
- Subtle 3D embossing folder (retiring May 3)
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!