Happy to see that Very Versailles has carried over to the 2021 annual catalog!
• Stamp Sets: Very Versailles (149275)
• Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz (131201), Seaside Spray (150883), Basic White (159276)
• Designer Paper: In Good Taste (152494)
• Ink: Pear Pizzazz (147104), Early Espresso (147114)
• Tools & Accessories: Seaside Spray ¼” Metallic Ribbon (150446), Bumblebee ¼” Gingham Ribbon (153658), Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155), Linen Thread (104199), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Stampin’ Dimensionals (100430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
• Misc: 1/8” Handheld Punch
• Card Base: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”. Score and fold at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”
• Designer Paper: In Good Taste Designer Paper 5” x 3-3/4”
• Cardstock #3: Basic White Cardstock 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
• Designer Paper: In Good Taste Designer Paper 3” x 3”
• Glue Basic White Cardstock to Pear Pizzazz Card Base.
• Glue In Good Taste Designer Paper to card front.
• Using the smallest piece of designer paper, stamp the leaf image to the left and bottom using Pear Pizzazz Ink. Stamp the script image to fill in the background around the leaves using Early Espresso Ink. Glue to the smallest Basic White Cardstock layer. Punch a hole in both corners at the top with the handheld punch. Set aside.
• Stamp the medallion image on a scrap piece of Seaside Spray Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Cut the shape with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Glue to the center of the stamped layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Glue to the center of the medallion layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Tie Linen thread at the top of the stamped layer through the holes to create a hanging sign. It’s easiest if you tie the left side into a bow and tie the right side into a knot. Add the two ribbons by tying into knots on the right through the Linen Thread. Trim the ends into angles.
• Glue sign layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot to hang the sign by the Linen Thread by adding two layers of Mini Glue Dots under the enamel dot so it is elevated.